Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FREE HUGS!

I Must say I wondered what was going on when I seen a group of 8-10 people walking with signs saying"FREE HUGS". I am the Manager of a retail store in Loydminster, AB. They soon came by the store and was giving out hugs to anyone and everyone wanting hugs!. It was a great way to bring a quick smile to anyone's face who was present in the store at that time. It also was a great way to realize that society needs more moments like this. Upon them leaving I thought about a Box of Candy our had off has sent out, wanting to give something back, I ran after them offering Candy as this was all I could offer!.
I am thankful that there are people out there to do these things, and take time in their busy lives to try to make the world a better place. Thank you everyone for the "FREE HUGS" It brightened my day, and I hope if you guys who read this that were the ones giving out the hugs when you come back please offer them again!. This circle will never end with these sort of people in our society!. Thank you for being selfless, and passionate about helping others!.
what goes around comes around!.