Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ian Tyson.

Whenever I first heard Ian Tyson would be a guest speaker at our school during the week of Winter Carnival 2010, I thought it would only be a boring assembly, with the same old same old speech, was I ever wrong. Ian Tyson came out on stage, and all the older kids in our school went wild, the younger ones have never seen him, and didn't quite know what to expect. I sat there listening for a few minutes and already begun laughing. He asked me a question out loud in front of the whole crowd, I quickly became nervous and turned bright red. After listening to him for nearly and hour, I realised how much he would affect the rest of my life. Ian Tyson is an amazing comedian but also quite the teacher. He taught me probably one of the most important lessons that I should already know. His quote that affected me the most, I will never forget. As he was about to finish his speech, he brought up one last subject. ROAK. I just wanted to thank Ian Tyson for taking the time to give an incredible speech at my school, but for also how you've affected the rest of my life.

M. :)

Re: Ian Tyson.

i was there as well. probably the most amazing person to come to our school in the three years i've been there. just freaking amazing.