Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Forum: Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Random Act Of Kindness That I did :]

I got my card from my Teacher. She's a great teacher! :]
She told us to go out and do a random act of kindness.
So I did it and here it goes:

There was a day I was shopping out w/my family at (Superstore). There was an old Chinese lady, who looked really lost, so I asked her "Are you lost??" she said, "Yes." So I just asked her "Where do you want to go?" <------- that was all in Chinese, in case you're thinking she knew English and could have asked someone. Anyways, after that whole convo, which I don't remember fully, but it was something like that, I gave her the directions to her destination. But still she looked so confused, so I offered to take her there (the nearest bus stop). She was very grateful after that, she thanked me, and I rejoined my family in Superstore.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting