Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Forum: Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Making someone's day special...

Over the years, 14 now, I have had the wonderful opportunity to make a lot of people's day! In the last month I had a first for me. I went to a retirement home to give flowers to the residents. I met a woman who was visiting her mother, which she does every day for lunch. Noreen showed me around and introduced me to some of the residents to whom I gave flowers to. A week later I ran into Noreen again and she had something to tell me. She said that one of the elderly ladies I gave a flower to, Mrs Krys, walked around all that Sunday smiling and telling everyone how special that day was for her because someone had given her a rose. She held that rose all day and Noreen said she was so happy because of it. Mrs Krys didn't wake up Monday morning, at 96 years old she passed away that night. Noreen told me that I should be happy, I guess she saw the look on my face. She said "You made my day when I got to meet you but you made Mrs Krys' last day!"

Its one of those extra special meetings that I will keep forever!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains