Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
generous, selfless students takes initiative

A few weeks ago a student in my class lost her bus pass. This caused her to be very concerned. As I guided the class of students to think of strategies to help her find the bus pass, another student reached in his pocket, pulled out the required change, and quietly walked over to the student who was missing the bus pass. He placed the change on the desk of the student who was missing the bus pass and quietly walked back to his desk. I was stunned and inspired and ended the discussion. A smile immediately came to my face. I turned and wrote "Random Acts of Kindness" on the white board and our discussion took a turn. The smile on my face remained. We need more people like this on this earth. A big thank you to this special quiet student!!