Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Acts of Kindness in children

As a Teacher's Assistant, I was having a very hard day dealing with difficult behaviours in my student with special needs. Once I was able to calm down my student and return him to class, I looked on my desk and found an anonymous note saying 'You are very kind and you are the best teacher". I also found a stapled piece of paper with a used character eraser in it, and an envelope with tiny markers in it - all anonymous. My eyes filled up with tears ... these children took the time to do these Acts of Kindness from the heart, on a day (and actually a whole week) when I really needed it. Their kindness will always be remembered.