Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Forum: Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Really does make a difference!

I think this is such an amazing idea! I truly believe that little things like this really do make a big difference, and will spread farther than you can imagine, as well as back to you. An example of this is yesterday, when my sister was home sick. I decided to cheer her up by making a get well card and having everyone in our acting and french class sign it. She was so so happy when I gave it to her, she felt so loved. Then because I hadn't had such a great day at school, she made a list of everything she loved about me. Now we both feel amazing and eager to spread more love

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks