Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
R.A.O.K.H.E.R.O.

Heyy. Today, Ian Tyson came to my school Westminster S.S. in London, Ontario and inspired me. He inspired me to be a better person, to challenge myself and to Help Other Reach Out! He came and talked to the leadership class that I am in and to pay it forward I have printed off 90 cards and I am hoping that I can challenge my class to do some random acts of kindness at our school and in our community. For my first R.A.O.K. I am going to clean off one or more of my schools cafeteria tables (they are always messy after lunch and our custodians and lunch ladies have to clean our garbage and messes!!) and leave a card on the table. Hopefully one of them will pick the card up and read and not throw it away!!! Another thing I want to do is something I did before for national custodial day and that is to buy coffee for my schools custodians and office staff. Everyone needs a little recognition for what they do!!! Thank you Ian for all that you do...one of these days you will get a card back!!! :)