Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Forum: Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
His last day, changed my life

In college i was working in a sea food restaurant when an elderly gentleman slipped and fell on the icy ground outside, his son couldnt help him, because he was an older gentleman as well. I helped him into the dining room and paid extra special attention to them. When they were ready to leave i again helped them out the door and into their car. After they left i felt very good inside about helping them out.
The next day i was working again and the son of the man who fell came in and told me his father had passed away that night. Through his tears he managed to say "Thank you so much for showing him on his last day on this earth that kindness still existed."
He invited me to sit with his family at the funeral and we are still in touch to this day<3

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains