Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Forum: Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Nicest Karma

I was in Detroit all weekend and after a long day my dad stopped at a burger king for something quick to eat. The cashier serving us was so friendly and patient with us and she really stood out. Because of her kindness and respect I gave her a $2 tip which rarely happens at a fast food place. Dad said why would I tip her and I told him about you and the AOK's . He shrugged it off. Then today we went to the Detroit zoo and just as we got there a guy came up and was really happy and then gave us 3 free tickets for the park fee. He saved us $42 ! I smiled at dad and he said maybe its because of my AOK from the day before!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting