Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?

Use this message board to leave messages and posts about how and where you received a Random AOK Card and your comments on it!

Also leave NEWS about how you are performing Random Acts, and making a difference in the lives of others!

Forum: Random Acts Of Kindness - Where did you get yours? What kind of Random Acts are you performing?
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
My RAOK Today

Have you ever been the recipient of a Random Act of Kindness? Doesn't it make you feel SO special?! 💕

Tonight, I came home from an amazing day with family! I felt very blessed to spend time with my parents, the kids, and my niece and nephew, and then dinner at my sisters! Just one of those all round, feel great days!

But to my surprise, we came home, and there was something special waiting on the steps for me! A gorgeous lavender plant, and card!

"April Showers Bring Lavender Flowers!
Celebrate today & everyday! I hope this little random act of kindness brings some joy to your day!"

My heart wanted to burst! I've been struggling lately, as the therapy I have been going through to deal with healing from my previous career has lead to night long, every night nightmares. I understand that it is an important part of healing, but is also wearing me down.

This little act of kindness meant the world to me today, and to whomever you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart! To know someone thought of me today and chose me to gift this kindness to, is amazing!! ❤️

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains