Technology in Physical Education and Coaching

Welcome to our Technology in Physical Education and Coaching forum. This is where you will be participating in the class discussions.

Technology in Physical Education and Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Pedometers

I bought them from SSWW.com They are quality and if you contact the bid department they will give you a great price if you buy a few sets.

Re: Re: Re: Pedometers

I purchased some inexpensive pedometers a few years ago. They were not accurage and broke down. I think you must spend at least $8 dollars or more.

Re: Pedometers

We use pedometers at an elementary school for grades 3-5 and we love them it really gets the kids moving. Yes, they do like to shake them for steps, but we have the rule you shakem'we takem' and we really follow through on this( they get a 0 for the day) and the shaking will stop. We bought the walk 4 life pedometers and they worked well, but a little expensive.They started to break after 4 years and we bought Acusplit pedometers and they work break easier, but we did get a 5 year warranty and they replace them at no cost. Don't buy real cheap ones they won't last.

Re: Pedometers

Hi Chris,

I have also been looking in to using pedometers in my class and I found a website that has several different options and price ranges. I’m really not sure of the quality, but they offer several types.

http://www.pedometersusa.com/

I hope this helps

Greg-