Technology in Physical Education and Coaching

Welcome to our Technology in Physical Education and Coaching forum. This is where you will be participating in the class discussions.

Technology in Physical Education and Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: traveling teacher

Hi Janine! Maybe you could have people call you instead of emailing you. I am sure once they realize your schedule and you remind them a few times that it will get better for you. Traveling is quite cumbersome sometimes! .....Sue

Re: traveling teacher

I used to travel for a long term substitute position. I was traveling between 12 schools and was covering K-12 for adapted PE. What I found to be the easiest when I needed to provide written work was to prepare the written assignments prior to the start of the year. I would give them to the detention teacher to give to the students when they came. It was a lot of pre-planning but found this to be effective. Depending on the grade level there are a ton of online resources (Edhelper.com is one, PE Central is another) that you can get a variety of assignments. I hope this helps.

I loved traveling to see different programs and ideas but did not like that I did not have a program of my own.