Technology in Physical Education and Coaching

Welcome to our Technology in Physical Education and Coaching forum. This is where you will be participating in the class discussions.

Technology in Physical Education and Coaching
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Google Classroom

We have started using google classroom as well. It is a great way to have students look up information, do assignments, and to post announcements. Announcements could include information on upcoming classes, different clothing needs for outside/inside activities, reminders for assessments. Assignments can be graded online with grades posted to the students in quicker than paper and pencil.

Us too. In my opinion, one of the best features of Google Classroom is the ability for students to remotely simultaneously collaborate on an assignment. As an instructor I can help a student from wherever and give them instant feedback as they are working.

Amie.
This is the first year we used Google Classroom. As a department we use it for when we are absent or for when students are medically excused for PE for three days or more. I like your lesson about using videos to do a written assignment. My department has been using articles that we post or the student researches their own article. I am going to try the video clips next school.

Thanks for the idea...
Mike Hagen