Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
remove stickers

what can I use to remove the letters on the c3cc e-one tower

were can I get stickers made

Re: remove stickers

Mike,
Use "non-acetone" nail polish remover and a Q tip, Works great.. you can make your own.. go to a Hobby shop and ask for decal supplies for an Inkjet, and you can make your own waterslides.. the kit is the Paper I forget who makes it, but it has a BNSF locomotive on the front, and then Testors makes the Sealer in a Spray can that you spray on the Decals after you print them, whole kit will cost you around 20.00..

The home-made inkjet decals only work on a white truck if you're using the clear decal paper. If you use the white decal paper, you can use them on other colored trucks, but you have to trim all around the decal so none of the white shows through.

Mike - I've tried to email you directly three times about decals but my messages are kicked back. Email me and we'll discuss decal making. I would not recommend the Testor's Decal Starter Kit, as the paper is crap and often very old. In addition, some printers, like mine, do not set up the color Red properly and it often never dries properly. Color Laser printers are the only way to go! Fast, cheap, clear and crisp and no additional sealing is needed.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)