Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 club

What a time to have a membership. Only two models this quarter that really sucks big time. I'm not waisting my money to become a member. I'll just buy elswhere than code 3. Keep this up code 3 and you won't be around to see the light of 2007. Thank goodness for this board and Larry's board for the vast info. My membership expired and they sent me a newsletter anyway. I threw it in the trash.

Re: Code 3 club

So what sort of foul substance made it into your Cherrios this morning?

Nothing. I'm just voicing what I have been reading about code 3. Just my conclusions and observations. You should read on Mike other observations are a lot worse then mine.

I think COde 3 tried to make us all pals with the 4 yearly newsletters, a club, special prices, and our input. Unfortuneately, the newsletters were always late or never arrived, pieces we paid full price for came up for half price, we asked but never got what we wanted, they tried to merge the space stuff with FD. They had to realize that we are a devout bunch, and they lost our trust. Now they are trying to regian it but cut back the expenditures at the same time. They have to do one thing and do it well. Cut their lossess and just make the nicest FD trucks at a reasonable price. Forget the buddy buddy stuff, they failed at it miserably

Hey! But you got your history lesson today in the "Latest News Section" on the website. Nothing about releases, or the hobby. I can get the holiday info elsewhere. I go to Code 3 for hobby info.

Has there been any new news in the last two weeks????

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)