Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 stinks again

In one hour the green black was allready sold out. Normally it opens on selling day at 8 am PT , it is now 9 am PT , 6 pm here in the netherlands.

As one per customer, clubmembers only you might expect that you don't have to speed through traffic to make it to your computer at home to get one. Perhaps they can make at least one for each clubmember.Can not be that difficult.

Anybody has one for me for a 'normal price'?

Re: Code 3 stinks again

Try Past Time Hobbies, he is supposed to get 500 of the 750 total.
http://www.readyshopgo.com/areas/pthinc/shopDetails.cfm?p=23488&cat=463

I, too, missed out at Code 3, but had no trouble ordering through Bill at Pasttime Hobbies.... From California, it even means I saved the %*@$% sales tax.

Bob thanks for the tip!!

ordered mine at Past time , never had a problem with them . Try them Hans ...

Order from PTH esp b/c of Bill's GREAT Customer Service. Always super to deal with!

Must be something wrong with your clock, Hans.
I ordered at 15.30, UK time, which is 7.30 am in california.
NL is one hour ahead of Uk time, so 16.30 is the time I ordered by your time.
California should be 9 hours behind you in NL.
Pete(UK)

Oh the joys of being able to order in the afternoon instead of MIDNIGHT.....but then again I did get mine.

Don't worry Hans at least Bill will get them to you before mine make it outside "the maze" at Woodland Hills

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)