Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Both ALFs Sold Out

2,000 pieces of Chicago ALF 124 gone.....before even being open to the general public.

So we've questioned the mold, picked on various details......so why did 2,000 fly out the door in less than 4 days?

Big city departments sell better? Lots of people collect Chicago rigs? People had nothing better to do with their tax returns?? I can't put my finger on this one--for sure I thought it would sell out but never on the pre-sale. I'm surprised.

Re: Both ALFs Sold Out

probably because 1000 or more are at the dealers

Yeah..and here's a question...how is it that Past Time Hobbies has the piece in stock, but Code 3 says its not yet shipping? The red alf..that is.

Simple answer.....too many just don't care about the quality of what they spend $$$ on(sloppy & half a$$ed is the norm now-a-days), & others sleep with dreams of e-Bay $$$ hopes dancing in their heads.

"Yeah..and here's a question...how is it that Past Time Hobbies has the piece in stock, but Code 3 says its not yet shipping? The red alf..that is. "

Code 3 has already shipped this piece, some people recieved it monday morning.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)