Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership cards??

Did Code 3 NOT send out membership cards for 2006 memberships? The only thing it was really any good for was to show at their booths (which I never went to any conventions where they were at) to get a free gift. Guess that means no more free gifts if you visit their booth at future events.......

Re: Membership cards??

I renewed 2 months ago and didn't get one. I got the ladder but nothing else. I know the website says they will be mailed separate, but who knows when???

I can remember reading somewhere, that the cards would be sent out at a later date, I cannot find it now, as most of the pages have moved around or changed.
It does state on the member joining page, that you do get a card, but it also still says you get exclusive quarterly newsletters sent out too.
Perhaps they will offer you another layalty reward, (ha ha ha ha )sorry, could not resist that one. (LOL)

That was a good one Pete..... I need that laugh today!

I really don't care if I receive the card or not, only used it at FDIC on one occasion, but I don't think I will be going there again this year.

i dont really care but they informed me the cards are on back order and i have been a member since jan. 2005...big back order list

I renewed my membership last October , and I still have not gotten the membership card. I guess my old card is still good as new.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)