Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any guesses about May?

According to the C3 What's new....on May 5....

"as we ready two pumpers from the same department with two different authentic color schemes."

I'm thinking more repaints--I'd be hard pressed to think it's a new mold.

I'm thinking a white over red Mack CF for FDNY and another Seagrave (Maybe new 1/64 Squad 61) FDNY.

What do you guys think? (or hope)

Re: Any guesses about May?

I can see where you are coming from John, but if one was to be a seagrave squad from FDNY, it would definately be a very high run.
I have a sneaky feeling, that the 750 run will be another ALF century.!!

I expect Xmas 2005 model

Time for FDNY, a Seagrave Pumper and an ALF pumper, they know it will be a quick sell out, and of course the 750 piece run will go for no less than $49.99.

efd231 brought up a very logical (educated guess)on the Code 3 board, San Fransisco ALF(s), one Century, and one modern in the new maroon paint job. Makes sense if you ask me, anther ALF Century, more west coast stuff / no east coast rigs. You have to wonder who made all the schedule / release decisions for the first couple quarters, they sure haven't been east coast friendly..

I agree with Steve, although, there is always Philadelphia and Detroit that have possble combinations

I'm gonna guess that Code 3 will have a variation of the ALF Century cab in a 4 door version and the two pumpers will be from FDNY, one in red, one in lime.

It's fun to read the replys. Your all way off, That's all I can Say.

Don..
Please indulge us with your wisdom o'great wise one.
Toss the masses a bone and maybe reveal which 3rd of the country the trucks are coming from, and if previously released, which make..

I Think it will be Pair Of Pierce Quantums
Honolulu has 2 different color Quantums
The older ones were delivered in All yellow &
the new ones are Yellow & white
Also Hoffman Estates has 2 different Quantums
pumpers 1 has gold striping & the other one has black
striping

Philly would give you a ALF century all red and a ALf eagle enigine with a whit over red scheme

Philly would be cool, forgot about that (pass on a century though)

I have it on very informed sources that the new May issue will be a 38 foot Bluebird Mobile Command Unit, or a ALF Funny Cab re-painted as a 38 Foot Bluebird Mobile Command Unit. Finally, C3 has answered my prayers.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)