Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone Going To FDIC at Indy?

Are there any ATEV'rs that will be going to Indy next week for the FDIC?

If so, let's get a dinner night scheduled so we can talk about our favorite subject...

It looks like Thursday evening (April 27th) or Saturday evening (April 29th) would work out best for us.

As some of you know, Seagrave is having a 'private' 125th Anniversary reception on Friday night (April 28th) after the FDIC exhibits close. Unfortunately, it's by invitation only.

So...if any of you can make it on Thursday or Saturday evenings, please post on this board and let me know...There's a neat old Spaghetti Factory Restaurant not too far from the RCA Dome & Convention Center that has great food, plenty of room, big tables, and the most expensive item on the menu is around ten bucks...

Hope to see some of you there!

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Re: Anyone Going To FDIC at Indy?

Larry - I'll be there working in the Rosenbauer booth.
We will have the Tech Drive 06 trucks on display with a lot of neat features.

Larry - I'll be your date if we can go to the reception on Friday!

Mike

Saturday evening works out well for me. Especially since FDIC is over, and getting a table down there may be easier that night. There is another good Italian place down there...on Illinois St...called Buca de Beppo...plenty of food served family style.

May see some of you there,

Bill

I will be at the Rosenbauer booth with Bob M. at various times Thursday thru Saturday, come on by!
To second what Bob said, you will find many unique features on the 2006 Tech Drive vehicles. 2006 marks the 140 anniversary of Rosenbauer, the largest manufacturer of firefighting vehicles in the world (a shameless plug!).

While at Indy, please give me a call on my cell phone...(701) 361-1911. I should be on the Covention Floor Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until close...

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)