Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May 1, 6:00 p.m., 4617 Las Vegas Boulevard South

Any Las Vegas or Clark County fire appartus or emergency vehicles in the vicinity of the Little Church of the West at 4617 Las Vegas Boulevard South on May 1, 2006, from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. are encouraged to blow their horns, sirens, or other noisemakers to commemorate the union of Mike "No Longer a Bachelor, Baby" Legeros and Julie "Great Catch" Gresens, who will be tying the knot at said location, at said time period. Following nupitals, the two will proceed to an as-of-yet-determined dinner location, and then back to the hotel to make whoopee.

mjl

Re: May 1, 6:00 p.m., 4617 Las Vegas Boulevard South

Many congratulations, I wish you both all the best.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6504/13mk.jpg

http://www.littlechurchlv.com/

Mike,
think it over man, I am sure she's a great girl but just give me half of your stuff now and all your fire truck collection, you will feel better that way.
congrats-good luck
Mike B

Congratulations Mike to you and your bride. Chuck

PS: Don't let her force you to sell your collection and use those profits to redecorate the kitchen. LOL

That's great! **** shame Code 3, Corgi, Past Time Hobbies, don't have a bridal registry ;) Who needs matching place settings and his/her bath towels anyway???? ;)

Congrats! All the best to you guys!

Mike,
Congratulations on the impending hanging...I mean nuptials. I got remarried in OCT of last year and she bought me stuff for my fireman's bar (when we finally get a house). Hope your new lady will support your insanity like mine does. Otherwise, as was stated previously, just give your stuff to us as gifts to keep her from getting it when she gives you the Big D.

Congratulations, Mike - excellent news!

So ... now we know why Mike was offering to sell the Conrad CFR for best offer over $300! Having met the great Julie at Baltimore (same lady, right?), congrats are certainly in order.
jim

Congradulations Mike. My cousin just got married this last year and has the cutest son in the world I think. As for myself I will stay single for as long as I can.

About time you made an honest woman out of her!

Congratualtions you two!!!

Mike
from over the pond many congrats to Julie she finally found a great man like you. (LOL) Sure, to you to, but watch your collection right from this moment, or is she one of the calendergirls from the firegirl calender, then don't worry. I knew something was coming, thats why i waited with a new shipment DP's

In which hotel is the honeymoonnight ? I have been to a lot of them in Vegas, so i can warn the lobby about the big quake this night

Yvonne and I will take a drink on you !!!!!!

Congrats Mike. I just celebrated the big 50 in February. Still have all my fire stuff and continue to add. Got the right gal and know you have. Talk to you in 10 to see how things are.

Congrats Mike, hope you have a wonderful marriage.
Ronbo

Mike,

Congratulations although I hope you agreed a "Pre-nup" to protect the collection LOL!!!!

Kevin

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)