Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any ideas which two models we will get on may 5th, both authentic and from the same dept but differe

Re: Any ideas which two models we will get on may 5th, both authentic and from the same dept but dif

Hans, after Code 3's no-show at FDIC, we may be looking at the last 2 models EVER from Code 3.

Re: Any ideas which two models we will get on may 5th, both authentic and from the same dept but dif

If that's the case, I get First Dibs on that prototype FDNY L-10 sitting in Scott's office.

Honolulu Quantums

O'hau, Wrong answer!!

Don, if it's not O'ahu, wantchu give us a hint...

Later this week, Clue #1

Don, can you at least give us the colors of the models ???

Clue #1..

You will know for sure on Friday. No more clues, no more "I know something you don't know", no more guessing, no more games.

What a tease!

Won't everyone know on Friday??

Clue #2..

Yep, everyone will know on Friday at 7:30am PDT.

This is stupid. At least with the old Code-3 ways we only had to see posts like this 4 times a year. Now I guess we're going to have to go through this every month. Is it really that hard to just wait and see once a month without asking every other day what we are going to see????

It's like in grade school when one of the kids would come out on the playground with a great big smile on his face and say "I've got a secret, I've got a secret, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha and you can't guess it." Of course, all the children would gather around and start taking guesses. Later they would find out the kid didn't really know a secret at all, he was just jacking them.

Frankly, I can wait till Friday at 7:30 am PDT.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)