Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 Club membership

So who here is renewing their club membership? I have been a member since day 1, and my membership is set to expire in May. I'm 90% I'm not renewing. Anyone else?

Re: Code 3 Club membership

So Joe, you will be changing your email address from code3collector, to what, c3hater??, c3doom&gloom??, c3gotnocollectionanymore???

Is this like the on-line survey for the Tarrytown ladder. If a bunch of us say we're not going to renew than neither are you??? But if we do renew than you will??? Who cares? It's a personal choice you make on your own. What is the point of asking??

WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT RENEWING MEBERSHIPS. YOU PAY 20 DOLLARS, GET YOUR CODE 3 MODEL "FREE". IF THEY DID FOLD UP, YOU STILL GOT YOUR MONIES WORTH.HOW MANY TIMES AS A BUFF HAVE YOU ORDERED SOMETHING ,OR SUBSCRIBED TO A PUBLICATION THEN THEY FOLDED AND TOOK YOUR MONEY.

Unfortunately it's a risk, and only you can decide what you need to do. Sure, Code 3 could fold tomarrow, but it's unlikely. Go ahead and renew. Is it worth the risk? Again, only you can decide that. You get the ladder truck at least.

I renewed and I'm in the UK. I got the Membership ladder and also picked up the Chicago ALF readily as the result of being a member. Hereafter, if all else fails I wouldn't be disappointed - I'm glad I renewed.

you guys(the ones that complain about membership). are you FREAKIN KIDDING ME! you are spending a whole $20 for it, then they send you a truck thats worth at least $40, sure I will miss that full color catalog, the news letter was OK but now a days the way things are going who really cares about that but the catalog was a keeper. stop complaining about the $20 membership(they give you a free piece for it) and the chance to order the releases that are low production runs(if you get to your computer fast enough). plus all the blow out pieces they just did in march. if you look at it, the membership isn't costing you anything at all. If that $20 is setting you back that much, then maybe you shouldn't be buying these collectibles in the first place. By the way I renewed mine without giving it a thought and did get shut out on the green chicago piece. If code 3 were to go out of business No one lost out on the mebership fee-now did they.

I will not subscribe to the Club again this year. I quit that club in April 2003, after an email from the Toy makers Appentice. I will take my money and go see that movie with Tom Hanks. I believe it's called the "DaVinci Code Three".

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)