Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Roll Call Friday..

Just checking in with everyone to see if anyone suffered any adverse mental or medical problems having to wait for today's release announcement?

Re: Roll Call Friday..

Maybe I did...I thought Friday was tomorrow.

Oh well...maybe I missed yet another memo.

Yep, I just wanted to get ahead of the game and make sure everyone makes it until tomorow.

I have my Prozac - I'm ready

Glanced at your post and I thought they announced something early. Checked the Code 3 site, nothing, checked to make sure I knew what day it was and then re-read your post.

Got my heart going alittle faster there for afew minutes Larry.

I have a feeling I will survive, even not checking the "What's New" page tomorrow....LOL.

It's already friday here in Belgium...

Patrick.

Is today really today or is it really tomorrow? Yesterday I thought I knew. Now I'm not sure if it's really today or not. Wait! I thought Code 3 went out of business! Weren't they supposed to be finished by today? Or was it tomorrow? Or yesterday? I'm so confused!

Preparation H

A lot of talk here about Code 3 going under. We are only about forty collectors out of the many thousands to which they sell their products.

ATEV needs to realize we are nothing more than an itchy rash on Code 3s shriveled butthole. Saying that, why would they care what we post or think, when a dab of Preparation H will make us go away.

A couple of nicely detailed new molds might make us go away too...... T-minus 56 minutes until the May announcement!

First a disclaimer: I have no knowledge of anything that is being released. Now, imagine if today's (or a subsequently month's) release was that classic ALF tiller, both in the low run and in a special really low run? First, it would sell out like gangbusters. Second, it would invoke the greatest griping to date of those who missed a chance to order either.

mjl

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)