Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: And the new ones are...............

I think I'll pass too. Money is tight, and I already have one of the first Quantums, so who needs anouther one.

Another yawner...but I expect they will sell out, due to the small release numbers. Granted, I don't have a great interest in modern "breadbox" fire trucks anyway, but I used to at least anticipate the quarterly release list with some degree of enthusiasm, because I thought there'd be something unusual in there, like a Mack, Crown, tanker, or - oh fervent hope - police vehicle. Now, with one release a month (even if released in two different colors), I might start taking as little notice of the new release announcements as I do the Code 3 bulletin board.

I don't know if you guys looked close enough - but that is a new mold. Compare a picture of one of the earlier quantums to these and the Glendales have a newly tooled flat-roof cab. The body is also re-tooled.

I noticed the trend away from the normal "California" style cut away doors, so they can get parked up close to the armco, and still get out.
How do they manage it with these quantoms, its a long climb down if that step dont go down??
Looks like a whole new training day, just for parking, LOL

Yellow one is sold out.......

Hello,

I went for a lime, pricey for a Engine but I like it and thats all that counts at the end of the day!!

Also hope the Tarrytown gets released.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)