Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 shelves/displays

Anybody interested in Code 3 shelves or display cases? I've got the Squad set shelf & the FDNY Rescues shelf, both should be mint in box (never even opened, so sold as is). There's also some of the display cases- 2 rescues, 2 engines, and 1 ladder. These are the clear plastic one's that they come in. I took the apparatus out and display them in my curio cabinet, but someone might find them useful. Buy one, buy them all. Send me an e-mail and let me know what you're offering. Thx in advance.....

Re: Code 3 shelves/displays

Paul

I may be interested in the display domes if they are the new style domes . Email me with a set price on the domes.

Thanks
Gilbert

Paul I am interested in the FDNY Squad shelf.Could you e-mail a fixed price you want.
Thanks Walt

Gilbert & Walt, I've sent you both emails. Sorry it took me so long to get in touch, been really sick since Sat nite. Let me know... Thanks

PS- the FDNY Rescue shelf is still available....

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)