Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boley 1/87 HazMat & Heavy Rescue coming 5/26!,,finally...

Just a note to let you know that Boley called us today and the Boley Hazmats and Heavy Rescues should be in on the 26th of this month....finally!!!...Oh and just mark off your "2005" on your old catalogs and write 2006/2007. Nothing else knew for...well..who knows.-Teri

Re: Boley 1/87 HazMat & Heavy Rescue coming 5/26!,,finally...

Great news Teri! Are there any pictures of them anywhere yet?

GREAT news!!! Finally, after waiting 2, 3 or so years??!!

I'm anxious to see what graphics they'll have on them, if they'll resemble what they look like on Walthers' site or what Rich Krom showed us a year or so ago on his site.

Re: Re: Boley 1/87 HazMat & Heavy Rescue coming 5/26!,,finally...

I'll ask Larry at Boley for pictures so we can put them up on our web site later this week. I saw the prototypes at the show last year, Nov or Dec...can't remember when, and well...they looked like Boley's. Nothing really spectacular except at least it's something new. Oh and you know about prototype pics, they never look exactly like what comes out. I'll do my best to get some pics for you. --Teri

SWEET!

Has anyone seen pictures yet--I mean the actual pictures--we all saw the mock-ups on the Boley site. Anyone know what they actually produces??

I would've thought that the 1-87 Vehicle Club would have had pictures of THEE final product(s) by now. They've been very reliable in the past and very much on top of future releases, posting pictures on their site, and I take great stock in their information. So if they (the 1-87 Club) don't have their photos yet, I doubt that the rescues will be in this week.

We've been down this road before with Boley, hearing that certain vehicles would be released on a certain date and a few years later we're still waiting for the rigs. Soooo......

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)