Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No more phones at Code 3

They outdid themselves with customer loyalty this past week...... from the site:

our Toll Free Line will no longer access our customer service representatives. Our goal for website customer inquiries is response within 1 business day. Due to the extreme high and low levels of call volume we encounter monthly it is not possible for us to staff phones to meet the demand and deliver 100% customer satisfaction.

So now you have to wait for email replies to get customer service......

Hey C3....can't provide 100% customer service via phone--here's an idea--HIRE MORE PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT--pretty obvious you need to.

Hey Staci (sorry buddy if I hacked the spelling of your name). Hopefully you are not out of a job as a result of this. You were the best to deal with!

Re: No more phones at Code 3

Wait for e-mail response only??? Hmmmm..since they have never responded to an e-mail(in my case), I wouldn't hold my breath. Each year, they seem to find an even better way to alienate customers.

I've never contacted them by phone and have always received prompt responses to e-mails so no concern here.

It seems clear to me

They are not moving within the USA, but i expect the border of Pakistan or so. There they start a small office, put a guy inside who cannot speak but understands english, with a list of premade e-mails which he can use as a reply on incoming, (The one day is for as he doesn't know which answer to send, he asks his brother living in a village nearby).

Bottom line, the human contact is now really gone, the faith after yesterdays sale too, how can you really screw your company and say "what's happening, why are we selling less then two years ago? Just my 2c

In my experience, I've dealt with Code 3 exclusively online. All my orders through them have been using their website, and all customer service issues (except for one) have been resolved via email.
That's not to say that there haven't been any issues with their customer service, I just haven't experienced them first hand.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)