Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boley Hazmat's and Rescues are here!

The Boley Rescues and Hazmats were unloaded into the Boley warehouse today. They came in late afternoon but not early enough for us to pick them up and get pictures. We'll pick them up on Tuesday and get them listed on our site with pictures. Larry at Boley said there are some changes from the prototypes. Guess we'll just have to wait a few more days but they are here! Hope they'll be worth the wait. -Art & Teri

Re: Boley Hazmat's and Rescues are here!

Art & Teri,

A little help like a site web address would hlp. This is definitely good news. Any ideas what colors they are coming in?

Jeff

Jeff, it's www.fireandcopshop.com

John A., there is a phone number on fireandcopshop's website. Why don't you call them?

I have not seen any updated pics of these rigs on their website, or anywhere for that matter, so I doubt that they picked them up yet, as they're usually pretty quick to update their site.

don't forget to keep checking www.walthers.com
i have not seen any pic's either and i've been anxiously waiting too.i could have speced out and had the 1/1 version built and delivered in the time it took boley to get these out ! .

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)