Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 June release, any ideas (there are some clues)????

Hmmmmm, "HEAVY" month and "East Coast",my guess is....

Orlando FD Heavy Rescue 1 (red/blk)

....or FDNY Rescue 1 (DIAMOND PLATE)!!!

Re: Code 3 June release, any ideas (there are some clues)????

I think the general consensus has been FDNY Ladder 10 Diamond Plate, and just in time for July 4..

FDNY Rescue 2's 1991 Mack MC/Saulsbury...

I would be happy with a FDNY Mack MR rescue or HazMat. I would also like to see a South Media PA Pierce Rescue. Maybe we see a Baltimore R1 as the first Spartan cab unit.

Only a week or so to speculate.

Jeff

Re: Moving Van?

Héhé...
Yes after the 2 big sales no need big moving trucks.
Patrick

Should we all take a bet that no matter what it is, Chuckgeo will not be happy with it?

And fyerfyter146 wont be buying it.

And fyerfyter46 ill find everything in the orld wrong with it...

"And fyerfyter46 will find everything in the world wrong with it..."

I haven't "found" anything that wasn't actually wrong with a piece so far(it's not my fault Code 3 & it's groupies hate the truth)...... & since I won't be buying, I won't find anything, since I only judge AFTER I see an item first hand.

After their fire sale, who has money to buy any new stuff? And does WIFFEMT have the hots for Chuckgeo or just penis envy.

Hey Joey, This is a forum on model emercency vehicles. I believe your last comment showes you are not on the right web site nor at least should be part of this one. Clean up your act.

My comments about the grumblers is to try and bring some prespective to all the negative comments, and hopefully lighten up the mode some times. This is a hobby, not a live and death issue.

Yold ya so! lolol

FDNY Rescue 2's 1991 Mack MC/Saulsbury...

Mike M.

I was looking at the pix on your site of the Mack MC--so what's the deal, they took an '81 box and put it on the '91 Mack Chassis? What was the original chassis it was on? An earlier Mack?

Just wondering. Doesn't look (from the pix) that C3 is putting "Da Banger" on the side of the box.

the box was originally on an American La France CTC chassis. it was put on the Mack chassis by the shops in 1991.

It looks like from the pic they put out that they have completely botched the decals on this one. There are a lot more decals on the actual rig than they show on their model. And they were supplied with a pic as the rig was in 1994-1995, so.....

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)