Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boley squads now available at fireandcopshop.com

For those interested, The Fire and Cop Shop now have the Boley heavy rescues and haz mat units in stock. Ordered 3 yesterday. As a first-time customer I found these folks excellent to deal with!!! Wouldn't have a problem doing business with them again.

Re: Boley squads now available at fireandcopshop.com

Art and Carrie are great. I just bought mine from them as well--my first purchase from them. What great folks to deal with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

It's nice to have customer service again!

Recieved my order today of 3 rigs-2 haz mats and 1 heavy rescue. FAST delivery time, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, and awesome rigs!

Got mine on Saturday. Great pieces. Well worth the wait. They look good with the S&S and International pumpers.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll be getting anything else from Boley anytime soon.

Two of the rigs I ordered were the solid red Hazmats and one black-over-red heavy rescue. So, one of the hazmats remains a hazmat rig, the other is a heavy rescue, and the black-over-red rescue with the roll-up doors will be a technical rescue truck. I'm using decals from Roadblockers' generic F.D. sheet and Microscale's MC-4150 generic F.D. markings.

Yep, worth the wait. Too bad nothing new is coming down the pike from Boley. Although if it were we'd be waiting a few years anyway. I wish Athearn would soon announce their next 1-87 scale fire rig(s).

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)