Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Report From Chicago

Thanks for everyone's suggestions the other month on sights to see around Chi-Town.

Here are the fire pics: http://www.legeros.com/photos/midwest06/chicago-fire/

Alas, I didn't take any shots inside of Past Time Hobbies. Met Bill. Nice guy. Great place.

Oh, the money I could have spent, were I not caught up on my die-cast purchases!

mjl

Re: Report From Chicago

I met Bill a little over a month ago at the store too. And man am I glad my wife was with me, because you're right about the amount of money to be spent in that store. I'd have been killed for sure if she wasn't there to control me. It was bad enough I spent over $150.

Brian

Re: Report From Chicago

Wow Mike looks like you discovered some good things in Chicago wish I had more time there last year. I spent about NZ$700 on code 3 at PTH last year when I was there, Bill was awesome to deal with and was quite surprised when I bought a huge suitcase into the store to fill up with goodies to bring back to New Zealand.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)