Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Past Times Special?

The Chicago Fire muster is sceduled for next Saturday down at the Fire Academy grounds in the Windy City. In the past, Bill has usually had a Code 3 special available for pre-order on or around this annual event. Has anyone heard anything?

Re: Past Times Special?

He has not put out a single code 3 special this year, the only one he has done is a re-decal job on the chicago WLF.(Renumbered only)
This is a sure sign he is going down the tubes.
Either he will close up completely, or move to a much smaller premises.

Sorry Bill, only joking

I thought the green Chicago ALF was a Past Time exclusive?

Pete(UK),

I am ROTFLMAO over your comment. That is truly a classic. Keep it up. We can always count on you for some levity. THANKS, AL

Bill going out of business?Yeah right. Where do you get you info from. He sells alot more than just Code 3. Thats a pretty stupid statment to make on his behalf

Hello,

David, I think you might find that Pete was offering up some humor to the board. Thought it was quite funny myself.

AND the rest of the story

"Sorry Bill, only joking "

Next time read the whole post before inserting foot in mouth

How about the "Backdraft" Aerial marked as Truck 5 to be paired up with Mack Engine 18 when they were together?

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)