Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Del Prado to 150

Reports from Italy say that the Del Prado fire engines series will have 150 issues, instead of the expected 125.

Here's my PDF model guide, for the uninitiated: http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/del.pdf

Having received some of the latest Italian issues, I believe I'm increasingly partial to the engines. Their ladders, platforms, and even cranes have fewer moving parts than expected.

The engines and light pumps are perfectly fine, however.

mjl

Re: Del Prado to 150

I am wondering about the US series. I received the AF but nothing since. Defintely not the 1 every 2 weeks as promised.

Hello,

Mike, I agree with you 100% on these diecasts. I received 110 to 116 recently from a friend in Germany and they are amongst some of the best diecasts I have seen for this price range. I get more pleasure from them than anything in the market place at the moment. Here in the UK I just received numbers 31 - 34. It is supposed to run to only 75 here so I will still keep on collecting the later models just incase. Also just got a bunch of the Firefighter figures from a seller in France. I think they are great also. Compliment the appliances just nicely in the collection. I recommend them to everyone.

Ok, how would I order these if I wanted the Bohemia van and the FDNY excusion??

John,

You can contact me at the following Email adress :

belgian.david@skynet.be

Well, I did receive the next 2 in the series, Bedford pump and the Seagrave K. The Seagrave was marked for County of Kentucky . Does any one have the other releases of this? Is this normal. Not bad for $10.

Also has anyone received past round 3?

Jeff

I am in Italy right now, searching for models. And i can order in the netherlands where they came out too. Have a lot in stock, will be back june 22nd

John,
I ordered from Hans. I got those 2 plus more. I'm going to order the new E-one Quint also. Hans, I have another order.Thanks. Take care Scottie

John, i can help you on boyh, 17,50 each ex shipping

Hello Hans,

Hope you are enjoying yourself. Did you have any joy finding the three Del Prados for me? I mentioned the last 3 in my posting so it would have been numbers 121,122,123 at the time. Thanks.

Darran, found a 121 (Nissan command car), rest still searching

Hans or anyone,

What are 122, 123, 124, etc. going forward?

mjl

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)