Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PA (Pennsylvania) State Police

I just wanted to give everyone a chance to start thinking about their interest in these models. I still have to go through my stuff to get a complete and accurate list. However, I can tell you that I have all of the official releases. That includes the cars, helicopters, motorcycle and even the plane. I also have quite a few customs. Some are out-of-this-world good and a few are so-so average. I am planning on selling them as a complete set. I am also planning on taking pictures to email to potential buyers, but that will be a large number of pictures. We'll see how that goes later.

As far as me, I have dealt with several people on this board but it's been quite awhile since I've been on here. If anyone knows Mike Barberio (formerly of NY, now in FL), you can check with him. We have done alot of business over the past year.

Thanks for your time reading this.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)