Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spec-Cast Police

Does anyone know or have a complete list of 1:64 scale models they made a few years ago? They were the Ford Crown Vic. Either post or email it to me if you have it. Thanks

Re: Spec-Cast Police

Evers sold these for a while. I attached their list. I don't know if it is complete but I believe that a Florida FHP was also made. And the models are smaller than 1/64 scale. Hope list helps.

http://www.everstoystore.com/evers/catalog.cfm?dest=dir&linkid=88&linkon=subsection

Thanks Joey. It's not a complete list but it's a start. I probably have at least 10 that aren't on that list.

1.California.
2.Arkansas.
3.Mississippi.
4.Anchorage (Very Rare)
5.Alaska.
6.Florida.
7.New York.
8.Ohio.
9.New Mexico.
10.Texas.
11.Tennessee.
12.Georgia.
13.Washington DC.
14.Washington State.
15.Wyoming.
16.Illinois.
17.Delaware.
18.Colorado.
19.Rhode Island.
20.Nebraska.
21.Maryland.
22.Michigan.
23.Arizona.
24.Alabama.
25.Indiana.
26.Iowa
27.Kansas.
28.Minnesota.
29.Missouri.
30.Utah.
31.Wisconsin.
32.Bremerton PD (Rare)
33.Burnsville PD (Very Rare)
34.Dyersville PD
35.West Virginia.
36.South Carolina.

I may of missed one or two.

I believe the ones Mark listed are all that were made. Some states were not made because SpecCast couldn't get written authorization from the agency. The four city police depts that were made (not counting Wash. DC which was part of the state series) were the only takers when Evers Toy Store attempted to stir interest in premier versions such as Road Chumps and Gearbox had made in 1:43rd. The idea obviously didn't take off in this scale. By the way, the South Carolina car has the door insignia reversed on one side (i.e., the small end of the wing is forward instead of to the rear).

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)