Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bad Customer Service from Westchester Collectibles ???

I had read other people's complaints regarding their customer on the boards in the past but had didn't have a problem the one time that I ordered thru them...I was one of the people that got the email newsletter dozens of times in their computer problem and didn't complain...I ordered the USCG Mack at their newsletter price ($15) and pre-ordered the Code 3 Mack Rescue 2 and the Boston Fire Gearbox. They charged my card and sent USCG model to wrong address and I have no idea if I am getting the Mack Rescue or Gearbox Boston Expedition. Called and emailed - no response..Called and emailed again today...any suggestions ??

Thanks

Re: Bad Customer Service from Westchester Collectibles ???

Continue E-Mails and get your funds returned ASAP.

I've never had a problem with Westchester. What email are you using, and how long has it been since you've goten no response? They've always gotten back to me within a day or two.

THATS WHY I SWITCHED TO MARILYN AND GILS,5 YEARS AGO ,NEVER A PROBLEM WITH HER.

Boy Ed

Your email was responed with approx 2 hrs. This is totally unapproiate post from you. We will trace what happened to your package. It is insured. Boy did you think i would leave
the country with your $15.

Barry Matthews

Situation resolved offline.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)