Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CORGI KENTLAND SEAGRAVE @ TUESDAY MORNING STORES

Don't think this had been posted, but Tuesday Morning discount stores now have the Seagrave 70th Anniv Semi-Open Cab engine for Kentland MD VFD @ $ 15 each. My local store south of Atlanta had two of each in stock. No other Corgis of any kind. Good hunting!

Re: CORGI KENTLAND SEAGRAVE @ TUESDAY MORNING STORES

I just came from the trash dumpster of a "Tuesday Morning" we have here, & not a single die cast to be found(they never had the Franklin Mint pieces either). I asked & was told they knew nothing about any fire trucks. The Western Finger Lakes region on NY State must be in a retail void. Every time someone posts that a chain has something, it is either a year(or more) before it shows up here, or it never shows at all.

Same here in Mass. absolutely nothing. Just a few Corgi military pieces. When they got a shipment of Corgi in around this time last year I picked up 4 engines and a Chicago PD/FD helicopter, but nadda this time around, at least at both stores near me, both of which are trash dumps as well.

Sorry to hear that you didn't have any luck up north. They are in at least one other store in the Atlanta area, because someone else put me onto them after finding them locally. My store had only two in stock, got the extra for a friend. I am wondering if the store quota was only two. There were no other Corgis of any kind at my store. I had not been in the store fore several months, so no telling what else I might have missed.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)