Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 Mack FDNY Rescues

All I ordered were shipped this morning.

Re: Code 3 Mack FDNY Rescues

Just checked the Code 3 website and mine has shipped also. However, no tracking information available, yet.

I picked mine up at the post office a few minutes ago. Well done. I know there will be many who criticize. However the look is right. It will look good sitting on the shelf next to the rest of the rescues.

Mine arrive here in CT this afternoon. Personally, I think Code 3 did an excellent job. Certainlu not a repaint. The box is very different from the box on the NYPD Mack ESU. Comparing it to pictures of the real thing... I think it looks pretty darn good. Its a keeper.

I'm being very bad and ordered one myself from Westchester Collectibles. I'm making use of my Backdraft firehouse. FDNY Ladder 49 and the Mack rescue will occupy it until I change to another City. This is cheaper than buying the twin whistle houses.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)