Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Virus on firepics

Got an e-mail from the web site owner (since I'm registered on it). He is aware of the problem and is going to take the site down and rebuild it. Somehow it got a trojan virus and it all messed up. It will be down for several days.

Perhaps it's some obese, greasy haired geek who is at heart a disgruntled wannabe Firefighter, Cop or Medic. Sounds like someone is hacking into it.

I just got on with no problem!

Maybe he had not shut it down yet, My email said down today for a couple of days and then everyone has to re-register.

My virus scan (at work of all places) picked it up when I got on the site. I'll wait a few days befor going back. Total shame people do this. What losers. My home computer had to be reformatted teice in two weeks because of a severe attack. I have better software now. I hope.

I almost lost everything last night to a virus of some kind. What Ass!@#$%!!! Good luck Joe.

Thanks Tim, same to you. I use Norton and Ad Aware (free and downloadable) scanning software. Try those.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)