Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JULY RELEASE – CLUB MEMBER PRE-ORDER DATE

Based on Code 3's clue my guess is it will be from the Port Authority of NY/NJ. Here is why:

1. The Port Authority Police Force was created in June 1928.
2. Code 3 previously released the Oshkosh Crash Truck...I can't recall but didn't they release a large scale Police Cruiser as well?

JULY RELEASE – CLUB MEMBER PRE-ORDER DATE
The new July release will be placed on the website for Club Member Only pre-ordering on Friday, July 7th. This will be the second model we have created from this department that has developed into both a police and fire rescue department over its 78 year history, among other responsibilities

Re: JULY RELEASE – CLUB MEMBER PRE-ORDER DATE

Good work there Sherlock Holmes.

I work in Port Newark, next to Newark airport. The port area here is operated and protected by PANYNJ. Perhaps it might be a repaint of the small ESU truck or either of the other NYPD ESU trucks for that matter.

I know they have several of the small trucks that are very similar, but I think the bigger trucks the PANYNJ has are different.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)