Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sinner at Firehouse

Dinner at firehouse will be 6:30 on Saturday after we shoot the rigs leaveing the convention center. Anyone interested pleaser let me know by 07/117 so I can maker reservations

Johnantonelli1@yahoo.com

Re: Sinner at Firehouse

John, I think you should consider coming to Mass with Phil and myself before dinner.

I'm a Sinner, cause I'm going, of, my wife too!

Re: dinner at Firehouse

my wife and I will be there this year.... Same place as in the past????

James Kus

Absolutely James!

MAtt, I am going to church, Mass is right out the back of the convention Center after Expo. 1 Our Father 2 hail marys and 15 lime is primes

Just a reminder, I need to know who will be at the dinner by 07/17

Chipperellis is the place in Little Italy.

Ok reservatins made for Burkes Cafe (since we got hosed at the last place). Brooklyn Phil will be our guide). We will met at 5 PM behind the convention center after the trucks come rolling out. Over to the Warf Rat for some libation and to give folks a chance to catch up with us. We leave there for dinner at Burkes Cafe (www.Burkescafe.com) at 6:00 for a 6:30 reservation. Anything else, give me an email.

Large time this evening, and it didn't break the bank (though the eatery was overpriced and perhaps horribly so).

Let's see, what was everything repeating as gossip? Westchester Collectibles has some stuff up their sleeve for special releases. More repaints from Code 3, and the Diamond Plate Ladder 10 some time before the end of the year. What else? I can't remember, and I was probably sworn to secrecy on some of it anyway.

Pictures of the motley crue forthcoming...

mjl

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)