Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRAVENET

Bravenet just deposited a wad of tracking cookies on my computer that I had to erase. In the process, it slowed down machine speed. Now I am going to wipe program, and install backup disk. What type of site does this, except to F-ck us over? I've had it with even viewing this site. Screw Bravenet.

Re: BRAVENET

I have my own forums over on my website http://northshorefirephotos.com/forum/ including a diecast and collectibles forum. Right now it's dead over there, afterall the board has only been going a month. If anyone who who is fed up with this board wants to, feel free t opost over there. I'm hoping to post a few diecast reviews to get things going as well.

I agree 100%. This site has gone down the tubes with
these ads.One is attacked by these ads. Enough already.I'm outta here.

Well, thats 2 names I have never heard of before?????

I'll second that Pete.. Isn't it amazing what brings people out of the woodwork???

And is their a problem with that? I came out to voice a opinion as have other people.

I thought you said you were outa here???

Jarhead89,
You can say anything you want. The comment was not about what you said but that Pete and I don't recall ever seeing you comment here before and now for your first time it is negative. Now let's see if you are really outta here. Al

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)