Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UPS delivery

Yesterday I was walking around the house and noticed a package on my front stoop. Also keep in mind we have haf approx 4" of rain in the past 2 days here in Virginia.
My heart sank when I picked up the package. It was from Code 3,and the only thing that was coming was the sold out FDNY Mack Rescue 2. Normally the driver delivers to the side door which is covered from the elements. After pulling off the soaked box, I found the trucks in perfect condition, no water damage. Good thing I got it when I did, and Code 3 uses that plastic wrap.

Re: UPS delivery

You sure it was UPS and not FedEx....I'm in Northern VA and I can't ever remember C3 sending stuff UPS. It was always either the Post Office--early days or FedEx, or more recently FedEx Home Delivery.

Re: UPS delivery

John A.,you are 100% correct! It was delivered by Fed Ex,not UPS. My apology to UPS. However, previous deliveries by Fed Ex were put on the side porch. Guess the driver was in a hurry.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)