Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Let's Member Bash!

So we can free the bandwidth on the other topics, here's a thread dedicated to bashing other members.

I'll start. Mike A., you stink for not moving to LA, not taking a job with Code 3, and not getting some of your great kit-bashes made as production models.

mjl

Re: Let's Member Bash!

Mike Legeros I think I might be jealous of you because I think you might have more toys than I do.

Anybody that likes thinks "Lime is Prime" must be q**er. Everybody knows that REAL fire trucks are RED!.

Mike Adams and John A for Antonelli,
Mike you are a better kitbasher than I am and I resent that, alot!!!!!! JohnBO, as I said last
night you are a great guy, but politically you
are just wrong, OK???
Scottie Strandberg, I am ****** you didn't take
that fire fighters job down here and no I don't
understand.
Chuckie,
****it, put the badge away will ya???
Matt Lannon,
Your hotel is great, but, the bed's are too small.
Should I continue??
Ronbo

Ronbo, the beds here are fine. It's just that you are too big!

Ha, Legeros! There you sit, all fat and happy with your collection and won't even allow me the privilege of making you a kit bash. And if any of you collectors had real cojones, you would pony up $10,000 each and we could start our own die cast company.

Mike A

Ronbo,
I would like to reply. I can sum it up in two words why I don't take that job, PAY CUT! Don't get me wrong, I would give my left nut to be a city or county firefighter. I invested 17 years in the Federal Gov. and if I took that job, it would have been more then half a pay cut. Believe you me, I would have loved to come down there and have a golf cart fire truck. I know that this is for fun, but I needed to say my half. Thanks Take care, Scottie

Mike L you wear strange shirts and every one knows real fire trucks are lime. Scottie you wife fixes cars GREAT! But I am not sure you do so good a job.

Matt your hotel needs a better breakfast.

Hawaiian is prime! LOL

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)