Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C3 update

Supposed to be some new pictures of a Las Vegas Quantum on the workshop page, but I can't get them to open. Anyone else have this probem?

Re: C3 update

I had the same problem at first, but now they are showing up fine.

Looks just like the other Vegas Quantum--except this one looks like it got kitbashed with a snozzle.

PASS!

There is a picture of the Tarrytown rig in this month's FAJ.
It does look different the blue and grey combo that is.

LQQks like Code 3 hit the bottom of the barrel on this one.

I like it! Something a little different, as far as the Snozzle goes. I already have LV E-5, so I'll probably buy E-1 with the Snozzle.

That's one ugly-looking, slab-sided shoebox (the vehicle itself, not necessarily the color scheme). Guess I'll stick with Corgi's and Yat Ming's vintage models for my limited fire truck needs, though I'm sure there will be enough who like it to make it, esp. given the small numbers C3 is turning out these days.

Great addition For the Vegas Fans, Nice looking rig!

Actually it looks like this model in longer then engine 5. The rear body is a little bit longer and has an extra compartment at the front of the rear body. This model isnt for me but, it is diffrent.

HO HUM Bad redo of E-5

Looks seemingly close to the prototype, and slightly retooled to boot!

http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/chucksfirepics/LasVegasFire.html

mjl

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)