Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corgi Rep at Fire Expo

Corgi informs that their east coast sales rep, Patrick Connelly, will be at the Fire Expo in Baltimore on Thursday and Friday. He'll be at Marilyn's booth on Thursday, and at Westchester Collectibles for part of Friday. He'll also have... some prototypes (!) with him.
For collectors with suggestions, an alien concept there, he'll hand out Christy Peterson's card and/or bring back the suggestions himself.

mjl

Re: Corgi Rep at Fire Expo

Perhaps is it the sample of the Baldwin Ahrens Fox we heard about some days ago...
Anyway it will be interesting to see these prototypes
AF or other ones(perhaps also a Seagrave sweetheart grille with a different livery than the AFEC/NMMM one). Probably for first part of 2007.
Patrick.

So this means Corgi will not have a booth of their own this year? And Code 3 won't either, correct?

Correct, neither Corgi nor Code 3 is exhibiting this year.

Corgi did last year, but Code 3 did not.

mjl

Please suggest a complete redo of the CF. Would go over very well with collectors. Not to mention a Seagrave P Series. Please take pictures also if you can, in case his prototypes are delayed til late next year!

I'm still waiting for my S&S, Miller Meteor or Criterion Caddy or Pontiac ambulance!!! Ask 'em what's taking so long...

and a Chicago Mack C engine, too!

I talked to the rep on Thursday, only prototypes he had were the Maxim Sweetheart and the Mack C that have already been released...nothing new unfortunately...I was trying to get some info on getting a Mack done for my dept. but we'll see...

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)