Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seen at KB Toy Outlets

At one of the KB Toy Outlets at Potomac Mills in Dale City, VA, today, they had these Code 3 models: Cincinnati Ladder 20, FDNY Mets Seagrave Engine, Detroit Mack C Pumper and the Bakersfield ALF (surprised me because it hasn't been out that long). Also had the old standby, the Honolulu Crown pumper with the surfboard. What's at your KB outlet?

Re: Seen at KB Toy Outlets

Last week, Williamsburg, Va had 2 Mets engines, 2 Detroit engines, 1 Bakersfield and 1 Phoenix ladder.9ygx

Dick: I've checked Rehoboth Beach (Del.) 2 weeks ago. They had the same excpet for the Bakersfield ALF. Wonder why the JDL hasn't shown up? I will be checking Queenstown (Md.) and Rehoboth again next week.

What prices were these pieces selling for in KB?

Bakersfield and Detroit were $22.88 each. The Mets engine was around $35 - not sure about the ladder.

Thanks Dick!!

Stopped at Albertville(West Of Minneapolis) Not one Code 3 piece in the store

KB Outlet on Long Island had a handful of Mets ladders @ $37.88 and Yankees engines @ $19.88, as well as a couple of Bakersfields ($22.88) as of Friday 8/25.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)