Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Board Has Been Renewed

The ATEV board has been renewed and the ads are gone.

Ownership of the role of ATEV board administrator has been transferred to myself.

I've paid the upgrade fee, which was $54.95 for one year.

Please submit your contributions to this charge via PayPal to the address legeros@wnt.sas.com.

I'll advise when the amount has been reached. I also took the liberty of removing the old background image, changing the site image at the top of the page, and pointing the "Return to Website" link to legeros.com/toys (for now). Maybe I'll just point it back to the board.

That's the story so far.

mjl

Re: Board Has Been Renewed

Thanks Mike!

THANKS MIKE!
Jeff @ www.policecarmodels.com

Many thanks for taking the initiative to keep this resource going. We all are indebted to you. Pay Pal payment is on the way.

Thanks Mike for taking on the ATEV site. I was getting along with the popups and just adjusting to them. May be lost now that they are gone :>) . Am not up on using pay pal so if you email me an address to send money to will be glad to pitch in. Thanks again.

Money sent this morning. Happy there are no more pop up.
Patrick.

Mike...Many Thanks from all of us in the hobby...

Another 'change' is in the wind as well...

Stay Tuned!

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

Thanks Mike I have enjoyed this board since it began and would have hated to see it go.Thanks again for doing this for all who use this board. Walt

My sentiments exactly, Mike! E-mail me as to how I can help also. Don't use PayPal. This has been a great site and it is a blessing to have it back!
Charlie Rowley

Hello,

Thanks Mike for taking the responsibility. I will send a donation by Paypal ASAP.

Thank you Mike. Contribution sent.

Thanks Mike! I don't use PayPal so send me an address and I'll send you a check.

Thanks Mike. I appreciate the time and effort.

Thank you very much Mike! I'm not a frequent poster, but I read most of the information on a daily basis. It's one of the few boards without bull**** or spam. Hope we can keep it that way (pretty sure actually).

Thanks Mike! I'm sure you'll do an excellent job!
Send me your address and I'll put a check in the mail.

Many, many thanks Mike. Please send me your address for check to be mailed.

Many thanks Mike, i have sent you some money, don't let us know when you reached this years level, make a fund of all the money you receive for the coming years

Location: The Netherlands - Below the ocean, wooden shoe country

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)